I started posting using this blog-name, ‘Virginity, Envy, Boob and Lalu Prasad Yadav which I explained later in that blog. Here I am posting it again.
Virginity, Envy, Boob and Lalu Prasad Yadav Explained
You think it quite whacky and cheap title.
hmm. Yeah. It is cheap but whacky... no way.
Here is how
1. Why Virginity? Ask any 22 year old virgin boy what he thinks in every ten seconds; the reply would be uniquely constant. It is about VIRGINITY. (I can't say anything about girls. Hey girls out there can you give me some info on this?)
Be it a cool walk in a garden, be it a shopping mall, be it his conversation with his teacher about his lagging in the class, be it a job interview or be it train’s toilet; the brain constantly pinging virginity tab at every 10 seconds or less.
So it controls large processing time of my brain and hence a large part of my writings.
2. Why Envy? I envy. I love envying people. It gives me creativity and others good chunk of bad and vulgar masala about a third person.
I am in search of creative form of envy. I think I have got one.
3. Why Boob? Yeah that’s what exactly I thought when I first faced this word. Boob mean female breast. Interesting? But no; what I am going to tell you about Boob would add fan of this word.
I typed Boob in Word Web dictionary pressed enter (Obviously, in search of more vulgar meaning and more tasty synonymous slang.) here is what I found:
1. An ignorant or foolish person
2. Either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
1. Commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
Wow. I love it. I love word sin. Boob is sin. I am a fool, Boob is fool. I am a virgin. Hell! Boobs do have something to do with virgins.
4. Why Lalu Prasad Yadav? I admire Lalu Prasad Yadav for whatever he is. I dont know much about him. I don’t know general public opinion about him.
But I think himself as a creative person, a person who speaks WHATEVER HE WISH.
That is what I am going to do.
Write whatever I wish.
All Hail. Lalu Prasad Yadav, Zindabad - Zindagood.
Genre: 18+, Fiction, Fun, Personal
Type: Personal View
Category: For 18+ age group
Place and Time: IIT Kharagpur. March 23, 2007, 10:45 in night.
Originally published at: